REPLICA CITROEN H VAN TRAILER
Citroen H Van History
The Citroen H Van, Type H, H-Type or HY was produced by the French automaker Citroën between 1947 and 1981. With over 470,000 vehicles built in 3 different countries, the H Van was popular for its 1.9 litre engine, front wheel drive, rack and pinion steering and side loading doors. It is now known that the Citroen H Van took a huge leap into the future as it would be a further 40 years before these features became standard on commercial vehicles in the UK.
Introducing the replica Citroen!
Today, Retro Replicas have redesigned and re-created the Citroen H Van as a towable food trailer, mobile bar, DJ booth or events trailer…! By incorporating the classic French Citroen design and style into a simple hook up and go trailer system, Retro Replicas have created a super cool and affordable base for your business!
- Mild steel body shell.
- Spray painted/powder coated (Choose from any standard RAL colour combination).
- Colour coded or chrome wing mirrors, door handles, front and rear bumpers.
- Retro headlights and E-marked indicators & rear brake lights.
- Stainless steel, double skin, insulated worktops, cupboards and hand wash sink with hot/cold mixer tap.
- Treadplate non slip safety flooring.
- LED strip lighting.
- UK, EU, US, AU power sockets and RCD protected electrical distribution box.
4.8m (L) x 1.79m (H) x 1.80m (W) (1100kg) = £14,995.00
4.8m (L) x 2.25m (H) x 1.80m (W) (1200kg) = £15,995.00
5.8m (L) x 1.79m (H) x 1.80m (W) (1300kg) = £16,395.00
5.8m (L) x 2.25m (H) x 1.80m (W) (1400kg) = £17,395.00
Type approved for registration in UK, EU, US and Asia Pacific.
All prices are subject to VAT.