REPLICA IH METRO TRAILER
IH Metro history
This iconic looking vehicle, the IH Metro (International Harvester Metro) was built in the USA from 1938 until 1975 and was commonly used as a milk and bakery delivery truck as it was designed to be driven either sitting down or standing up, and provided easy access between the driver and goods.
Introducing the Replica IH Metro!
Today, Retro Replicas have redesigned and re-created the classic IH Metro as a towable food trailer, mobile bar, DJ booth or events trailer…! By incorporating the super retro International Harvester Metro design and style into a simple hook up and go trailer system, Retro Replicas have created a super cool and affordable base for your business!
- Fibreglass and carbon fibre mix shell to minimise the weight, but maximise the strength.
- Spray painted (Choose from any standard RAL colour combination).
- Colour coded or chrome front and rear bumpers, grille, wing mirrors and door handles.
- Retro headlights and E-marked indicators & rear brake lights.
- Stainless steel double skin/insulated worktops, cupboards and hand wash sink with hot/cold mixer tap.
- Treadplate non slip safety flooring.
- LED strip lighting.
- UK, EU, US, AU power sockets and RCD protected electrical distribution box.
4.8m (L) x 1.95m (H) x 1.70m (W) (900kg) = £19,995.00
Type approved for registration in UK, EU, US and Asia Pacific.
All prices are subject to VAT.