REPLICA US POSTAL TRUCK TRAILER
US POSTAL TRUCK HISTORY
The US Postal Truck was originally manufactured by American manufacturer Grumman between 1987 and 1994 and was specifically designed for the United States Postal Service. Ex US Postal Trucks have proven to be a super popular option for food trucks in America because of their large interior and bulky exterior, the trend is making its way over to the UK & Europe but import costs are through the roof!
INTRODUCING THE REPLICA US POSTAL TRUCK!
Today, Retro Replicas have redesigned and re-created the US Postal Truck as a towable food trailer, mobile bar, DJ booth, or events trailer…! By incorporating the classic American design and style into a simple hook up and go trailer system, Retro Replicas have created a super cool and affordable base for your business!
- Mild steel body shell.
- Spray painted/powder coated (Choose from any standard RAL colour combination).
- Colour coded wing mirrors, door handles, front and rear bumpers.
- Retro headlights and E-marked indicators & rear brake lights.
- Stainless steel, double skin, insulated worktops, cupboards and hand wash sink with hot/cold mixer tap.
- Treadplate non slip safety flooring.
- LED strip lighting.
- UK, EU, US, AU power sockets and RCD protected electrical distribution box.
6.0m (L) x 2.15m (H) x 1.90m (W) (1800kg) = £19,995.00
7.0m (L) x 2.15m (H) x 1.90m (W) (2000kg) = £21,495.00
Type approved for registration in UK, EU, US and Asia Pacific.
All prices are subject to VAT.